Wednesday 7 October 2009

The kid in the sweet shop....

Today I am like that. I have seen some truly amazing music over the past 2 days and right now I have so many things I want to blog about and I just don't know where to begin.

I have so much to say right now and so much to write about that if I sat down and did nothing but blogs till tomorrow morning I'd probably have loads to write about, in fact I am utterly convinced I could write an entire months worth of blogs in one night.

But like the little tease I am and because I have about 30 videos to encode and put on youtube (which will take forever to do), I'm going to blog sporadically over the next few days spreading out all the things I want to talk about so you can take it all in, enjoy, research and hopefully have your mind blown in the way mine has been...

And just to whet the appetite a little...

http://mrrichmuk.blogspot.com/2009/08/never-leave-home-without.html

This incomplete circle has now been completed and let's just say, something was way way way better than I remembered or thought possible...

Back to bouncing off the walls....stay tuned folks...IT IS GOING TO BE MEGA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment