Sunday 13 September 2009

What's the blogging version of a re-tweet?

Is it a re-blog or is there another term for it?

Well whatever it is, this is one of sorts...

The night I first came across Idan Rabinovici/Strange Folks/Roy Rieck and The Medley Band, there was one other act that caught my eye, or rather my ear in a big way so having just viewed his Myspace page and noticed that he's got some new songs up there which looks on the face of it like he's closer to releasing an album, I wanted to devote a little recommendation for you to check out the brilliant Paul Cook or as he's also known Paul Cook and the Chronicles. (That is one heck of a long sentence by the way).

If you like what you hear, drop him a line and tell him and demand he plays some more gigs, but be nice in your requests, ok?

By the way, don't be mistaken into thinking that because I'm re-visiting old ground tonight that I've run out of things to talk about because you'd be wrong...there's some more exciting things coming real soon...

Bye for now xx

P.S. - If anyone know's what the term for a re-blog is, let me know please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment