Monday 28 September 2009

Time to hit the streets again...

The last month, yes month has been quiet on the gig front. Pretty much all, if not all of my blogs in the past month have been about music I've found, music I own or musical experiences I've been part of...all without leaving the comfort of home. That doesn't sit all that well with me...I love live music but a combination of things has meant that it's been a month without, in fact the last live gig I saw was Summer In The City at the Luminaire.

That however, is about to change. I'll be out in force at some point on Tuesday or Wednesday night with camera in hand, hopefully finding something worth sharing with the world...then next week there's a potential back-to-back gigathon. Yesterday I booked tickets to see Joshua Radin play at Koko in Camden next Monday and then all being well I'll be seeing Thea Ford play at the Road Trip in Shoreditch on the Tuesday night. It'll then take me pretty much the rest of the week to upload videos, blog and tweet by which time I'll be shattered but there WILL be lots of new content and October and November look like they could be very very busy months.

No comments:

Post a Comment