Monday 24 August 2009

Some exciting links, some updates.....

Ok I confess I had nothing to blog about tonight, I wasn't feeling excited at all so I wasn't going to....until I logged onto Facebook and found a couple of exciting links which I felt needed sharing.

Firstly, ever wondered what being an independent musician is all about and what it takes and why it's important that you get out and support them, and buy their music...here's a podcast featuring an interview with the amazing singer/songwriter, Jay Nash. Click here to have a listen to it, it's well worth it, even though Jay sounds perhaps a bit disinterested, or maybe it's because the interviewer doesn't stop talking and let Jay speak. But listen to the 12 minute mark....VERY exciting news, although I still don't have the EP released months ago....damn iTunes.

Secondly, have a listen to this if you fancy having your mind blown...this is a sample from Greg Holden's forthcoming EP, it is amazing, absolutely amazing and a really nice sound. It's due out in September....go buy his album now, then when the EP comes out...buy, buy and buy more!!! Check out the sample right here.

Enjoy both xx

No comments:

Post a Comment